Monday, January 4, 2016

Daily Dose of BS Jan 4 fight for it

As we settle in to work in the New Year, and think about the up and coming year, get our goals set and our budgets ready.  We think about the things that we want to change and the things that we did pretty well over the past while, it is the time for us to reset our priorities.  I read an article over the weekend that hits on this exactly an article that invites us to look at it in a different way, rather than what do we want for the New Year but to ask ourselves what would we fight for?   This is a whole different way of looking at the same ol same ol.  Maybe a chance for us to reexamine our life and existence.  I know what I want out of life but do I know what I am willing to fight for?  That is question I have been pondering since I read that article.  In 2016 ask yourself what are you willing to fight for?

No comments:

Post a Comment