Monday, January 25, 2016

Daily Dose of BS Jan 25 snow

For the majority of my life I have lived in the upper Midwest.  I often complain about people not being able to drive, I am guessing that this is a common thread for most of the country.  The east coast got belted with snow this past weekend, and they basically shut everything down.  I recall a few big storms in the upper Midwest that slowed somethings down, and there were times when some of the roads were suggested not to drive on but, a few years ago I remember driving across the state of Wisconsin to get home from a hockey tournament when 20 plus inches of snow fell and there were drifts about 4 feet high on the sides of the road.  The thing is even when that much snow fell there were still stupid drivers on the roads, I guess including myself for risking it, but at the time I didn’t even think of it. I guess I am trying to say I am glad that the snow that fell in the east didn’t fall here, so we don’t have to deal with idiot drivers in the snow, just regular idiot drivers. 

No comments:

Post a Comment