Tuesday, January 26, 2016

Daily Dose of BS Jan 26 sick

Seems as though just about everyone I know has a cold of some sorts.  I am hacking up a lung and feel run down, some of my fellow employees are doing the same, in fact yesterday it was like an echoing sneeze effect as I started it in the studio, it moved out to the front desk then I heard it ricochet right on down the building.  What are your opinions of calling in sick or coming to work?  I am not a fan of calling in sick and have done so only a few times in my whole career where some people have a hang nail and call.  Also are there any home remedies that work for you?  I am a fan of a hot totty made with brandy, water, honey and lemon, I am not sure if it helps but after a couple I really do sleep well.   

No comments:

Post a Comment