Tuesday, January 12, 2016

Daily Dose of BS Jan 12 pet peeve

I am sure I have my faults, and I do things that annoy others, there are days that I feel as though I do some of these things just to do them.  Sometimes though they just happen, like forgetting to close the cupboard after getting a plate, or not hanging up my coat in the closet when I get home, I am sure that my wife can come up with hundreds of things that I do wrong, or that she finds annoying.  None of us are without our faults, not a single one of us.  What is your biggest pet peeve?  I have a couple, when someone leaves the roll without toilet paper and when there is only a little bit of coffee left in the pot, because someone can’t be bothered to make more.  When someone annoys you do you point it out or are you Teflon and don’t let it bug you?  For me it depends on where I am, and who I am with.   

No comments:

Post a Comment