Wednesday, January 27, 2016

Daily Dose of BS Jan 27 debate

I guess if you don’t want to do something you don’t have to do it.  I get this from Donald Trump backing out of the debate in Iowa.  Whether you like him or not he is garnering tons of free publicity, and it seems as though he is getting the publicity for doing the unheard of standing up and being a bully.  I was bullied when I was a kid but I think that all of us were to some extent.  I decided quite a while ago that that wouldn’t put up with bullying.  We still have 10 months and honestly out of the candidates that we have running for President I am not sure that I like any of them.   As for the bullying and the child like behavior of not doing the debate because you don’t like the commentator, shame on you, if you are running for President you should be able to deal with something you don’t like.  

No comments:

Post a Comment