Friday, January 8, 2016

Daily Dose of BS Jan 8 credit cards

My folks always used to say those that understand interest make it and those that don’t pay it.  According to polls 71% of us have credit cards.  When I was younger I thought I was rich I got a credit card with a large limit, and I spent it, and spent it, I was maxed out by 21 and it sucked.  I took out a loan paid it off and have been a smart credit user since.  When my bill comes I pay it and at most only carry a little balance.  That brings us to Walter Cavananagh otherwise known as Mr Plastic Fantastic he has 1,497 valid credit cards, with a line of credit at 1.7 million dollars.  I have 3 cards myself one reward card, my business card and one issued by our bank.  In your mind how many cards are to many?

No comments:

Post a Comment