Friday, January 29, 2016

Daily Dose of BS Jan 29 luck

I have heard all too many people say you are lucky.  I am not sure that I believe in luck do you?  I think that we make our own luck, sure great things happen to all of us, but does a 4 leaf clover, a fuzzy troll or a horseshoe make or break your day?  I think that those work because you think that they will work, I am not sure that some people are luckier than others.  Here is why I think that, the people that lots of people think are lucky have worked harder or longer on something, not making them lucky but just more versed.  I think that the same goes for bad luck, I get it that we have bad things that happen to all of us some of us choose to have that derail us others look at it as a step and others just look at it as the cost of doing business.  Which person are you?

No comments:

Post a Comment