Monday, January 18, 2016

Daily Dose of BS Jan 18 cold

As I drove in this morning I was worried what if I get a flat tire, or what the freezing point of rubber is, what if my tires hit a pot hole and just blow out. Then I thought nah it won’t happen, guess what it didn’t. It is weird how our minds sometimes start building up scenarios in our heads then we end up convincing ourselves that that may happen. I knew in the back of my mind that there was no way that this would happen but there was the shadow of doubt that it may. I guess what I am trying to say that even though it is 10 below outside that my mind is still active and being active on a day like today is great. Get up and do something, inside, it is way too cold outside to do anything.  By the way do you warm your car on a cold winter’s day?  I do for about 15 seconds.  Stay warm.  

No comments:

Post a Comment