Friday, January 22, 2016

Daily Dose of BS Jan 22 friends

Back in August I proved to myself that I could step away from Facebook for a week, I made it 9 days.  I took the app off my phone and it is still not back there.  I do however look at Facebook on my phone online, but there are more steps to it than the app.  I read today that even though there are tons of people with tons of friends on their “friends” list that we really only have about 4 friends.  Do you know who your four are?  I do but it is funny even though we are friends we really don’t flaunt our friendships on Facebook.  From the 4 real friends we have about 15 we can confide in and about 50 who are close from there we go to our casual friends and then acquaintances tops out at about 500.  Do you who all your friends are? 

No comments:

Post a Comment