Wednesday, January 6, 2016

Daily Dose of BS Jan 6 e-cig

I used to be a smoker, I look back at it now on it and wonder why.  I see many young kids picking up the habit and think the same thing, why.  I heard the other day that smokes are going to be even closer to ten bucks a pack real soon. One of the smarter things I have done was to quit.  I have a few friends who still partake in the habit but for the most part they have all quit as well.  I have been seeing the e-cigarettes more and more and in the weirdest places, like while walking through the grocery store and in the movie theater.  I am now hearing that these are causing cancer similar to regular cigarettes.  Why is it ok to smoke these in public but not a regular cigarette?  I understand that these are only water vapor or steam but I don’t want to smell it.  I get offended when I see someone walking through the grocery store puffing away at their vape pen.  You don’t like walking through my sneeze do you?

No comments:

Post a Comment