Thursday, January 28, 2016

Daily Dose of BS Jan 28 school

What an awesome email I got from Western Technical College the day before yesterday, I found out that I received two different scholarships for my schooling this year.  I am humbled by the fact that I received these.  When I was a student in High School and then in radio school I wasn’t the best student, I guess I really didn’t care about school so much, I had other things in life to do, like go out and hang out with friends.  As an adult I still have things to do, more things than I did as youngster, like support a family, go to work every day, run a small business, and hang out with friends, but now have the drive to succeed and find the way to make it happen.  Besides getting the scholarships I also made the Presidents List all three trimesters, ending up with 11 A’s and 1 B, not too shabby.  This past year of school has not been easy but I made it and also made some really great friends as well.  

No comments:

Post a Comment