Thursday, January 14, 2016

Daily Dose of BS Jan 14 lottery

Imagine my surprise this morning when I didn’t win the lottery.  I am not much of a lottery player and I thought that the guys that never plays wins, sure- I throw in my two bucks every time that work has a buy, just so I am not left out when everyone else gets to quit.  But yesterday I asked my wife to do something that she had never done in her life, I asked her to pick up a few lottery tickets.  During dinner last night we talked about how our lives would change if we did win.  Funny how the first thing that the majority of the family said we would move.  I love where I live and don’t think I would have moved from the city, I don’t even think I would quit my job.  Any way it was fun to dream for a few hours and it actually influenced my dreams last night.  I didn’t win and neither did you, so off to work.  

No comments:

Post a Comment