Friday, January 15, 2016

Daily Dose of BS Jan 15 customer service

All this talk nationally about Zulily and how they told a customer to give their wrongly ordered item to someone who needs it is all good and gives me hope for customer service into the future, but we didn’t have to go nationally to hear a story like this.  My friend Kenny’s wife had the same issue happen to her, she accidentally ordered three extra items from Zulily. When she called to return the items, the customer rep said, "No problem, we will credit your account and please give the extra ordered items to someone who could use them or donate." I find this to be outstanding customer service.  I have also had super customer from Amazon, and quite often the customer service at many of the big box stores is great as well.  Now not everyone has great customer service, but I believe in order for companies to grow, great customer service needs to be present.  

No comments:

Post a Comment