Thursday, January 21, 2016

Daily Dose of BS Jan 21 school

It is funny the difference between a child starting school and an adult starting a new year of school.  As the college students head back to LaCrosse and college classes starting all over the country, myself included.  Yesterday I started year number two as a student at Western Technical College, working toward my Associates Degree in sales and sales management.  While driving to class last night I was laughing to myself as I thought about the pomp and circumstance that goes into a child’s first day of school you get a new backpack, have new clothes, maybe Mom and Dad will take you out for breakfast, you most likely will be measured with your back up against a door jam.  At least that is the way it is for my kids on the first day of school, and it didn’t matter if it was the first day of kindergarten or your senior year, every year the same routine.  I guess when you start college the second year you get none of that, come to think of it I didn’t get any of it last year either I guess.  

No comments:

Post a Comment