Tuesday, January 19, 2016

Daily Dose of BS Jan 19 not fast sandwiches

You need a password for just about everything these days, long gone are the days when you can use the word password as your password.  In fact they are now suggesting that we use 12 characters to keep our things safe, using symbols and numbers and caps.  As we are moving toward a more person-less and paperless society with more and more businesses offering apps for us to order, in fact I used a sandwich ordering app yesterday to show my kids I am hip, and know how to use my phone, we ordered sandwiches online, drove to the store, told the people working we were there to pick up the sandwiches, watched 4 other customers come in and order and pick up their sandwiches, and wonder in amazement how that could be freaklishly fast.  It wasn’t, on top of having to wait we got a wrong sandwich and I now have to remember another user name and password to order a sandwich that was proven I could order there, and pay for it in about a third the time.  

No comments:

Post a Comment