Thursday, January 7, 2016

Daily Dose of BS Jan 7 Netflix documentary

I have not watched the Netflix series “Making a Murderer”, well not yet.  It seems as though every person out there has an opinion on the series.  My dad told me when I was a kid a couple of different things about opinions first of all that everybody has got one, and a couple times I was told that my opinion was wrong, that is a story for another day.  Back to this series, the thing about this “documentary” is that it casts doubt yet again on the media and the media that covered the story in the first place.  As with many documentaries the makers have an agenda, and I am guessing that the film maker of this piece also has an agenda that they want to push.  Think about it this way, anyone can go in after the fact and twist things to fit into the framework of what they want.  How many times were you able to explain away something that you did? 

No comments:

Post a Comment