Monday, January 11, 2016

Daily Dose of BS Jan 11 sneezing

God bless you, gesundheit, bless you or don’t acknowledge it.  What do you do when some sneezes?  I have always said either God bless you or just bless you.  It is funny but I think that there is some sort of protocol for saying something after a sneeze.  I think it is weird when someone doesn’t say anything, for example have you ever been in a group of people and someone sneezes, my first inkling is to blurt out the quick blessing, but time has shown me that you must give the person that that person is with ample time to give their blessing, if you don’t then you have committed an improper sneeze etiquette, or a sneeze foul.  And no one wants to have that on their permeant record, now do they.  I guess what I am trying to say is if someone sneezes give the proper amount of time before acknowledging it however you acknowledge it.  

No comments:

Post a Comment