Thursday, December 31, 2015

Daily Dose of BS Dec 31 end of year

This time of year gives many the chance to reflect and remember.  As we wrap up 2015 and begin our journey of 2016 I just want to hit a few highlights of my 2015, my wife and I celebrated our 25th wedding anniversary, I was a full time student at Western Technical College, earning a total of 11 A’s and 1 B, in my 1 year of college I achieved better grades than my whole career in High School.  My favorite memory of my family was trumped every Sunday when we all got together and laughed and loved, but if I had to pick one it would have been Father’s Day, just because of the laughter and good times.  My job is awesome and I wouldn’t trade it for the world but I did get to do the coolest thing I have ever got to do as a radio personality, I got to climb down and go inside of the I-90 bridge during the construction phase.  Here is to the memories of 2015 and also to the unpublished pages of 2016, may they be the best ever.  Happy New Year.  

No comments:

Post a Comment