Monday, December 28, 2015

Daily Dose of BS Dec 28 phone

I have had a cell phone for about 15 years give or take, not sure exactly when I ended up with one but I am sure I can count on two hands how many times I have forgotten it at home.  And two of those times were in the past 3 days, and I actually left the home yesterday forgetting my phone and then recalled that it was forgotten before I even hit the garage, so it could have been three for three.  I wonder how often this happens to people when they forget their phones and then obsess about it for the day?  This morning I was about 3 blocks from home when I realized I had forgotten it and thought the heck with it I am going to leave it home.  The weird thing is that it is habit and even though I don’t make many phone calls or text lots it is a security blanket, it will be missed.  I kind of feel naked without it.

No comments:

Post a Comment