Monday, December 21, 2015

Daily Dose of BS Dec 21 pageants

By now I am sure that you heard about Steve Harvey’s Miss Universe flub.  If not he basically read the wrong name, he read the runner up rather than the winner’s name.  Ok it was a mistake, let’s move on.  I get it working in the public when we make a mistake people know, the outcomes are different than those who make mistakes in the privacy of your office cube or the walls of your home.  Steve’s mistake isn’t going to ever make anything that you do any different than what it is was.  Time to let it go and honestly who cares.  With that being should we even have beauty contests anymore?  I can honestly say I have never seen one, and couldn’t tell you who any of the Miss Americas have been with the exception of Vanessa Williams and the only reason I know that name is because of the controversy she was in.  For Steve Harvey I get it man it is tough to mess up in front of people but move on and don’t let this be the defining moment of your career and for the promoters of the Miss contests is it time to hang up the crown?  

No comments:

Post a Comment