Friday, December 4, 2015

Daily Dose of BS Dec 4 work



I will help my kids with their shoveling and mowing jobs but they have to pay me for my time.  I said that on the air about 10 years ago and took the wrath of many but I got the praises of a few.  I still do help my kids with jobs that they are hired for and still do collect a wage for my time.  What are your thoughts when it comes to this?  I have always had the strong entrepreneurial spirit and have always found new and different ways of making a few bucks, from doing commercial voice overs for businesses, to building and hosting and websites, I even had a couple of candy machines placed around, I have always had the drive and desire to get this done even as a kid and am trying to pass that spirt on to my own kids.  There is nothing wrong with going out and working for your money.  

No comments:

Post a Comment