Wednesday, December 16, 2015

Daily Dose of BS December 16 snow

I heard something this morning that I hadn’t heard in a while.  The heat was running at my house when I got out of the shower.  We have had a weird 4th quarter weather wise.  My grass at home is greener now than it was during the summer, but I am guessing that this is because I don’t water my lawn.  I am one of those that use the natural form of watering, when it rains the grass gets wet and when we don’t get rain I end up with a dry brown lawn.  Here we are in December and I have a full lush lawn that is going to need mowing if we keep getting rain.  I grew up in the Twin Cities and it is funny how you just think there is supposed to be snow on Christmas but did you know that in 116 years of snow measuring in Twin Cities, a white Christmas happens about 72% of the time. And there have been 33 years with either a "zero" or a "trace."  In fact the last time the Twin Cities has seen a brown Christmas was 2014.  Are you ok with this weather?  

No comments:

Post a Comment