Friday, December 11, 2015

Daily Dose of BS Dec 11 Debbie Brague

I remember meeting Debbie Brague about 10 years ago at a now Parenting Place event, we started out as competitors working for different radio groups.  Even though she and I were competitors she was friendly.  A little over 5 years ago we began working together with her as my boss, I guess I am not that easy to work with.  Over the past 5 years our forced union of boss and employee became a great friendship.  Today I am sad and happy as my good friend / boss is moving on to a new adventure.  I have no doubt that Deb will rock her new job as a regional manager for Verizon.  Deb will be missed here at La Crosse Radio , she is absolutely the hardest working person I have ever worked with, according to the Deb Brague way of thinking there is nothing that can’t be done.  Also there is nothing that she would ask you to do that she wouldn’t do.  I am glad that I have had the chance to learn from her.  Best of luck for everything in your future Deb, I will miss our conversations….A lot! 

No comments:

Post a Comment