Thursday, June 9, 2016

Daily Dose of BS June 9 bear

I don’t know about you but when I saw the video of the black bear walking through a neighborhood on the south side of LaCrosse I was a bit concerned, but then I thought about it, I bet that there are a lot of other critters that are more dangerous than the black bear, let’s look at the everyday pests that are right here and in full force and in full view of us on a daily regular basis.  I am talking about the mice and rats that live in La Crosse, or the ticks, especially the deer ticks and the mosquito and the common house fly, all of these spread disease.  We can’t forget about the spiders and the also one that I like least of all the drug dealers in the city.  We have a lot more to fear than the black bear.  

No comments:

Post a Comment