Tuesday, June 7, 2016

Daily Dose of BS June 7 Clinton

Hillary Clinton clinches the nomination, becoming first woman to top a major party ticket, and Bernie Sanders is under no obligation to drop out.   Now with the presumed presidential candidates for both parties locked up, that means that everyone is happy right?  Ha, I think that the American voter is angrier now than they were before.  We are getting to be more of a polarized society than ever before as well.  I look at the way that we despise our neighbors and those that think different than us.  There are even those that think the same as us irritate us.  I have about 2 thousand “friends” on Facebook, and I would say about 45% are democrats, and 45% are republicans and about 10% are undecided.  And I have seen some posts saying if you support one candidate or another you will be unfriended.  I guess that if you get unfriended you really weren’t that good a friend now were you.  What people say and post online or rant and rave about in public isn’t going to pull an undecided voter in, I think that it will repel a perspective voter.  I guess I am ready to see the worst in people for the next few months.  

No comments:

Post a Comment