Monday, June 13, 2016

Daily Dose of BS June 13 shooting

In the four years that I have been doing this radio show, this isn’t the first time that I am writing about mass shootings on American soil, this isn’t the first time that many have been shot and killed at the hands of someone not mentally all there.  I am both sad and mad that someone could walk into a club and open fire.  It hurts me to see this happen.  Personally I feel as though this isn’t a gay issue or a gun issue this is a the shooter is crazy issue and that obviously he was out of his mind.  I don’t think that taking away people’s rights for bearing arms would have stopped this shooting or for that matter any shooting.  Maybe if we put more guns in the hands of regular folks, someone looking to shoot up a place may have second thoughts doing it.  I think when you buy a gun that education will help, I also feel that mental and welfare checks are important, and should be done, but how? 

No comments:

Post a Comment