Wednesday, June 22, 2016

Daily Dose of BS June 22 traffic

Last night I saw what people are talking about.  We had to be in Galesville last night by 6:15 for my sons baseball game, we left our house by 5:25 to give ourselves a few minutes of wiggle room.  We needed that extra time, the traffic from about Clinton Street all the way north to highway 53 was stop and go.  I was getting irritated and thought to myself how do people deal with this each and every day?  I only usually have to deal with traffic at Christmas time by the mall and when traveling so this was a different feeling for me living in Western Wisconsin.  For those who drive this daily, how do you put up with it?  And for those that don’t ever see it, I wish I could go back to just thinking that we don’t have traffic in La Crosse. 

No comments:

Post a Comment