Wednesday, June 15, 2016

Daily Dose of BS June 15 Packer Hat

Last winter my son saw the Packers wearing their cool camo winter hats, he asked for one, and received it for Christmas.  We looked around to get it and finally bought it from a company in Wisconsin.  We purchased it from packertime.com, well after wearing it a few times the elastic in the headband was wrecked, he got it for Christmas 2015 and my January 15th I was contacting the company for exchange, they claimed it was not their fault and put me onto the company New Era Hats I contacted them, the customer service person there was amazing, she took my information and said send it back we will take a look and help you out.  I did just that.  Fast forward to yesterday, I was wondering about the winter hat that I sent back to the New Era Hat Company and called them, the customer service person was pleasant but couldn’t help me even though I had a trail of emails from both the companies involved.  Not that I am telling you not to use either of these companies, because I am not but I know for one I won’t be purchasing anything from either of these two companies ever again, and if you asked me I would suggest against it.

No comments:

Post a Comment