Tuesday, June 28, 2016

Daily Dose of BS June 28 job

Have you ever taken any online tests?  I took one this morning to see what my ideal job would be, it pegged me to be either a MUSICIANS, PHOTOGRAPHERS, ACTORS, MUSIC COMPOSERS AND ARRANGERS, SINGERS, RADIO AND TELEVISION ANNOUNCER.  Well at least I know I am doing the right job for me.  I am glad that it wasn’t only music because I can’t carry a tune not even in a bag.  I have had many conversations with my kids about what they want to be for a living.  And they know then they don’t know.  I told them to not worry about it because chances are what they choose to do for a living will probably not be what they either study for or will end up retiring from.  I happened to luck out in finding a job that I love doing and have fun doing.  If you can do that you are golden, it isn’t like working a day in your life.  BTW here is that link to the test I took this morning http://time.com/4343767/job-personality-work/?xid=newsletter-brief how did you come out? 

No comments:

Post a Comment