Friday, June 3, 2016

Daily Dose of BS June 3 things i do

I wanted to revisit a topic from before, one that made me smile, one that talks about the weird things and have weird habits that we have, for example I always grab 3 paper towels when drying my hands.  I also will say ouch when someone fake punches me, I check the fridge for new and different food even though I know there is only the same old stuff.  I will sometimes look into a window at the store to just to see if I can catch my reflection.  I put the music on my phone on shuffle but then hit skip until I find a song that I really want to hear.  I sit on the step in the kitchen to put on my socks, I have to reread things often because I wasn’t really paying attention when I read it the first time or sometimes even the second time.  When I sit down to watch tv at lunch I don’t start eating until the show is starting. I baby talk to babies and bark at dogs and finally I occasionally check to see if I can move things with your mind.  Are any of these things that you do?

No comments:

Post a Comment