Monday, June 20, 2016

Daily Dose of BS June 20 Hayden

1995 was the last time that I didn’t get to celebrate Father’s Day since then, I have been a Dad.  Yesterday was an awesome day, I got greetings and presents from my four children.  The biggest joy of being a Dad is the birth of your child, I had been in love before but never loved so much as when my son Hayden was born.  Hayden paved the way for me to be a Dad, he came into the world a month early after my wife Marcia sent 3 months on bed rest.  But it was all worth it.  Usually these birthday greetings are filled with mushy things like In the past 21 years it has been amazing to see him grow into a responsible young man.  How Hayden has been on the Honor Roll every quarter and trimester of his School Career.  As his dad I am so proud of this guy.  He has great friends, who all have high aspirations in life.  He is polite, caring and has a great scene of humor, he is also smart-alecky at times and people always throw at me where do you think he got that.  I don’t know, can you pick that up off a toilet seat somewhere?  I expect many great and exciting things for this young man.  I don’t mean for this to be embarrassing but I am so proud of him.  Hayden I hope you have a great birthday, and remember I always love you buddy. 

No comments:

Post a Comment