Friday, June 10, 2016

Daily Dose of BS June 10 video

Have you ever been sucked right into a video?  A friend of mine posted a video on my facebook page about a homeless guy who gave up his brand new sleeping bag for someone else because the homeless man said that the other guy needed it more than him, and that he could do without.  I watched that video and had a weepy eye.  I think that sometimes we get wrapped up into our own little world of our own problems and don’t pay attention to the needs of the others around us.  I don’t know if it possible to open our eyes and start seeing the things that need to be changed around us.  Do you do as most of us do and walk by someone with their hand out?  I know that I do, and I am skeptical of someones bs story as well, however there are times that I do stop.  If you want to watch the video, here is the link, if not that is ok also.  Have a great day and keep cool.

No comments:

Post a Comment