Tuesday, June 14, 2016

Daily Dose of BS June 14 restaurants

Don’t get me wrong we have some of the greatest local restaurants in La Crosse but living in a smaller town we miss out on some of the restaurant chains that are out there, I really like to go to Noodles while traveling, I have seen the ads for Chili’s but I have never been, and I would like try them, also would like to try Sonic.  For a great sandwich I like eating at Pot Belly’s in Madison and Chicago, but also while in Chicago I love the pizza and the hot dogs.  The In and Out Burger was the hit of the trip last time I was in California.  Growing up I loved White Castle, Bridgemans, The Pizza Factory and Burger Chef.  Don’t get me wrong I love all the locally owned home cooking place that we have around here, and I do have my favorites.  But, what restaurant chain would you like to see come into the La Crosse area?  

No comments:

Post a Comment