Thursday, June 23, 2016

Daily Dose of BS June 23 protests

What started off as a 16 hour sit in with many of the democrats protesting, dwindled down to just a few protesters.  The cameras were shut off, however a few of the Democrats vowed to keep it going, do protests work?  I was listening to the Democrats sit in demanding action on gun control.  There are protests all time.  Do they work?  Have you ever changed your mind on something because someone protested?  I am not sure that I have.  I may have had my mind changed for me because of a protest or two, with businesses giving in in the long run, or maybe driving a different way to somewhere because of a protest going on, or something I was at was started later than it should have because of protesters but have I been a part of a protest not that I can think of.  Have you?

No comments:

Post a Comment