Thursday, June 16, 2016

Daily Dose of BS June 16 roads

It has to be true I read it on the internet and heard it on the radio, Wisconsin has some worst roads in the country, ranked number 47th out of 50th.  I am not sure where these people are driving, I for one have driven on much worse roads than the roads here in Wisconsin.  Growing up in Minnesota the roads there are much worse.  My brother in law lives on a dirt road, to get to my parents you have to dodge pot holes that will swallow a car and like here there is road construction all the time.  I lived in Iowa where there were bigger pot holes than there are here.  I am thinking that it depended on where you drive on how you think the roads are.  If you only drive on Lang Drive everyday then your perspective is different than most.  There is talk in Wisconsin of toll roads, and gas tax, and a registration fee increase for your license.  I get that there are bad roads out there, but being at the bottom of list when it comes to driving conditions, I disagree, there are much worse.

No comments:

Post a Comment