Friday, March 1, 2013

Daily Dose of BS March 1 Sleep


I won.  I won the game of sleep.  I went to bed last night when I was tired, fell right asleep and made it through the night, the game winner was I woke up one minute before my alarm.  I felt rested, and ready to take on the day.  To be honest, I do not remember the last time that I had the trifecta of sleep, bed when I wanted a full night without waking up and up right before my alarm.  I really should buy a lottery ticket today cause a good night sleep is the foundation of a great day right?  Which makes me think about sleep, we all need it but rarely do we get all that we need, I went to bed last night right before 9 and woke at 4, 7 full hours of uninterrupted sleep, most of the time I shoot for 5-6 hours.  Do you have a sleep ritual?  I start on my back then lay on my right side then to my left this is before I even drift off to slumber, I have no idea how much tossing I do when I am actually asleep.  I just have to remember what I did last night to cause such a great nights sleep.  

No comments:

Post a Comment