Tuesday, March 19, 2013

Daily Dose of BS March 19 Pizza


Living in La Crosse we have a gem, a treatment, remedy, or cure for bland pizza.  I just read that the top pizza topping is pepperoni followed by mushrooms.  I had a girlfriend when I was in high school that only liked peperoni pizza she wouldn’t try any other kind and we had pizza a lot.  Needless to say we ate a lot of peperoni pizza; I ended up taking off the peperoni’s off and still continue with that practice.  When my Dad would go out of town for work my Mom would take my brothers and I to a place for taco pizza, what a great concept take two of my favorite foods and combine them, they did it with great success.  Fast forward a handful of years and while working in Mason City Iowa at a radio station one of the pizza places had a fake pizza call and they had an extra Canadian bacon, pineapple pizza and called the station to see if I wanted it.  I figured I love both ingredients what the heck, a new favorite pizza.  Bringing me to our local cure for bland pizza, have you tried any of the different concoctions of pizza that Pizza Doctors has to offer?  I still love the Hawaiian and the taco but have fallen in love with the spaghetti and meatball, the chili dog, the gyro, the Denver omelet and my favorite the skittle pizza.  I do miss the spam and beans za though.  What is your favorite pizza topping? 

No comments:

Post a Comment