Monday, March 4, 2013

Daily Dose of BS March 4 weekend


How was the weekend?  I enjoyed the days off and rested for the most part with my leg up.  I got some bad news on Friday that the fibula that I broke on February 2 shifted and now I can't put any weight on my leg.  I am a big man and to not put any weight on my leg is pretty much impossible.  I’ve been trying though.  The bright spot is the knee scooter I got, zipping around without having to use crutches makes it a bit easier.  On Saturday I emceed the Rocking Out Hunger, we have lots of great local bands and two of the best took the stage Saturday, The Executives and The Remainders, I got to rock the Cow Bell for The Executives, my Mom would be proud.  While BS’ing with some friends who were there they explained how some idiot passed the stopped school bus in front of their house and thank goodness the kids were kids and taking their time to get off the bus, if it would have been a few seconds later things could have tragically different.  I am guessing it was someone texting they looked up saw the stopped cars and thought what to do, slid around the cars and could have killed a couple of kids.  You got to ask yourself is your text worth a life?

No comments:

Post a Comment