Tuesday, March 5, 2013

Daily Dose of BS March 5 thank you


I am lucky I have great friends who help me out all the time; especially since I broke my leg I have needed more help than I usually do.  I am sure I have forgotten to say please and thank you.  I think this starts when we are little, asking Mom or Dad for this that and the other thing, as a Dad I try to remind my kids to say thanks, I even try to each and every time that something is delivered to the table when out to eat.  I believe that when you are polite to people it disarms them, if they are crabby and you say please or thank you, you have them in your hand.  The power of polite I believe is huge and for that I thank you for spending the time to read this, and for all those who have helped me in the past and I forget to say thank you for that I am sorry.  Have a great day. 

No comments:

Post a Comment