Friday, March 8, 2013

Daily Dose of BS March 8 cell phone


Cell phones are a huge part of our lives, yesterday I upgraded my life, ok I upgraded my phone.  I went from a Blackberry which is the type of phone I have been using for the past 4 years, it was easy for me to type since it had buttons for texting.  Yesterday I entered the unknown when I switched over to the Galaxy 3 and so far so good.  I have had a chance to play with my kids tablet and this is a lot like that.  I have successfully answered it when it rang, I have made a call and texted on it, so, so far so good.  I downloaded a few games and apps yesterday as well.   I have no idea what kind of apps are out there and how these apps can help to simplify my life, so if you know of any gotta have apps please let me know, also is there a better than the supplied facebook app that is out there please let me know.  Now I got to remember my ring tone, and how to answer it without asking my kids what do I do now?

No comments:

Post a Comment