Thursday, March 28, 2013

Daily Dose of BS March 28 reading into stuff


Why do people like to argue and point out the flaws in others?  It seems as everyone is cynical, myself included.  I wonder why?  It seems as though people read into everything and try to turn nothing into something, and something good into something bad, and I don’t understand why people feel the need to do this.  We have all seen news story of some Good Samaritan doing something positive and then to immediately have the masses find fault.  You personally may have posted some good thoughts and have had people jump down your throat.  I have been chatting with some friends from around the country over my recent posts on facebook a few of my past posts have taken on lives of their own people read into your words and try to make it into something it isn’t.  I guess if you are going to cast the first stone, maybe you should pull the shades in your place.  

No comments:

Post a Comment