Thursday, March 14, 2013

Daily Dose of BS March 14 smart products

Things are supposed to be getting easier but in some ways they are getting harder, take my new phone for example, the first phone I had well, was attached to a wall, but my first cell was the same shape as my new phone and it had one function, to make calls, then came the flip phone that, made calls, I then got a couple BlackBerrys now my new phone is way more than a phone.  Same goes for refrigerators they used to keep stuff cold now they do way more than that, I think the new ones have video screens on them.  They keep your food cold for crying out loud.  Are our household appliances getting too complicated? What are some of the hi-tech features you’ve never used (or maybe don’t even understand) on your dishwasher, refrigerator, clothes dryer, washing machine. What pretentious settings have you seen? (‘Reduced Grease’, ‘Allergy’, ‘Hand Wash’, etc).  How about this on, off buzz when finished.  

No comments:

Post a Comment