Tuesday, March 26, 2013

Daily Dose of BS March 26 woman bosses

Would you be able to have a boss of the opposite sex?  I wasn’t sure if I would, but I tell you what my boss and I work very well together.  Here is the thing I am not up for a raise or a talking to for messing up, but I heard from a few acquaintances how can you have a women boss?  Now do not take this the wrong way but she handles me better than I have been handled by a boss before, she listens to my concerns and works to fix them, she seems to care about me as a person my boss is great person, and an even better boss.  Don’t get me wrong I had some good bosses that were men, so I was worried about working for a woman, taking orders from a woman, reporting to a women, etc.  I will tell you what it makes life at work a whole bunch better when you love what you do and you like your boss.   I have had my boss for the past 3 years and it has been the best working environment I have had.  Would you be able to work successfully under a boss of a different gender?  

No comments:

Post a Comment