Friday, March 15, 2013

Daily Dose of BS March 15 tsa knifes on a plane


I always thought you just needed the tip of a knife to kill someone.  About an inch and a half, but you know what I am ok with the new rules that will allow a pocket knife of up to 2 ½ inches that doesn’t lock.  I thought that that was always a dumb rule anyway, I don’t think that now-a-days you would get too far with a short knife.  I also thought the banning of fingernail clippers was ridiculous how are you supposed to  take over a plane with those?  Stop and let me into the cockpit or I will throw my dirty fingernails at you.  Speaking of fingernails, I find that when people cut their nails in public are rude, I was at church about 10 years ago when the person in front of me started cutting their nails, at church, what is wrong with people?  I guess I should be glad that they didn’t flip off their shoes and start on the little piggies.  

No comments:

Post a Comment