Friday, March 29, 2013

Daily Dose of BS March 29 Easter Candy


Each year, about 90-million chocolate Easter bunnies & 16-billion jelly beans are made... How many of each are nibbled on by sneaky parents on the sly after Easter?  I remember reading the comics and seeing how parents in the cartoons would eat the bunny ears.  I don’t recall my folks ever eating my chocolate bunny and I don’t recall what part of the bunny I would eat first.  I also don’t think I have ever eaten my kids chocolate bunnies.  I do take black jelly beans though, none of my kids like them.  I think my favorite all time Easter candy is the reses peanut butter egg, for some reason they taste even better than the peanut butter cup that is available the rest of the year.  What's your favorite treat to steal out of your kid's Easter basket?

No comments:

Post a Comment