Monday, March 25, 2013

Daily Dose of BS March 25 Christmas Syndrome

I think I have self-diagnosed myself with Christmas Syndrome, I did a search for it and the Urban Dictionary is the only place I can find anything close to what it is.  Here is their definition of the word Christmas Syndrome - When you are looking forward to something constantly, to the point of obsession, causing the actual event to seem short and dull in comparison.  Here is why I think I have it if I have to wait for the results for anything or a meeting with my boss or someone calls me and wants to get together to talk about something I worry about it or think about it.  It sometimes bugs me and I don’t know why.  I am thinking that most of it was brought on when I got canned a few years ago cause the boss called me into his office, and then when I broke my leg the Dr. says we will have to wait and see.  I wore my cast for 7 weeks then last week I had to have a cat scan on the leg, the few days wait was a killer, ya know it could have stemmed from when I was a kid and my mom would say wait till your dad gets home.  

No comments:

Post a Comment