Tuesday, October 9, 2012

Daily Dose of BS Oct 9


Four weeks from today hopefully a record turnout, I am talking about the presidential election.  Kind of funny when I was a kid I always looked forward to Christmas and Summer vacation, now with Christmas the day comes and goes quickly but the season is there for a while, and with summer vacation a week isn’t anything like getting a whole summer off.  But Election Day now that is a day that we as Americans can sink our teeth into.  We hear about the day starting about the first Wednesday in November (that is the day after election day for those keeping score) and from not only the candidates, but from the pacs and the super pacs and I am guessing if we wait around enough there will be super-duper pacs and maybe in the future we will see the supercalifragilisticexpialidocious pac.  I can hardly wait until that one hits.  Maybe that will be the return to truth.  What is it with these ads?  I was watching a TV show I recorded on Sunday last night and for grins and giggles I let the commercials play, and in my best Gomer Pyle impersonation there were nothing but political ads.  I have said it in the past the only people making money during an election are the political advisors, and the media.  Also why would someone want to be out in the public for people to watch your every move?  God bless them as they seem to love it.  And heck if they didn’t do it I would miss one of my favorite times of the year.  Happy month before election, strap in and enjoy the ride. 

No comments:

Post a Comment