Thursday, October 11, 2012

Daily Dose of BS Oct 11


3 things on my mind today, well three things that are top of mind awareness.  Number 1 yesterday we heard that the La Crosse Police Department arrested a suspect in the double murder at Mays Photo, I am relieved that a suspect has been tied to this horrific event, I hope if found guilty that he gets what is coming to him. Number two, tonight Vice President Joe Biden and Congressman Paul Ryan face off in what will be the biggest stage for these two men during the campaign, I have to say that I am excited to see what they will be talking about and how the two will match up.  Finally I am thinking about something that Pat Stephens was talking about yesterday at the Rotary Lights press conference, he said that more than $350,000 have been given to the many area non-profits that have helped with the Rotary Lights project, also keyed us in in the new displays and the new Santa Village.  Over 2.6 million lights will again be lighting up Riverside Park.  

No comments:

Post a Comment