Friday, October 26, 2012

Daily Dose of BS Oct 26


Our early afternoon guy Michael Smerconish is going to be interviewing President Obama one-on-one in the Oval Office today.  If you had the chance to sit down with either the President or Governor Mit Romney what would you ask them?  Would you be civil to the other guy (the guy you don’t support) or would you play your political cards?  In your opinion do you like the way that the political process is, if not what would you change?  BTW the Michael Smerconish’s  interview can be heard during Michaels show noon-3 on Today’s Talk 1490.  Every morning I leave my house before 5am to get to work, this morning was one of the few times while driving in that I had to stop at more than one stoplight, I had to stop 3 times on way in I think this is the most times I have ever had to stop this early in the morning (since most of the time the lights are flashing yellow), usually there is no stopping.  I hope the rest of the day goes the way they usually do with no stopping, forward thinking.  I guess that our day is what we make of it, so my goal is like every other day.  It is my choice to make it a great day.  

No comments:

Post a Comment