Wednesday, October 24, 2012

Daily Dose of BS Oct 24

Things are easier now than they have been, when it comes to voting.  I look forward to going to my polling place November 6th many are voting early, prior to this year, I have always been against it but after hearing from both sides decided that it is better for the process to open up and allow more to get out and vote.  I remember when Rock the Vote first rolled into existence back when I was starting my voting career.  I have as mentioned in previous posts in every single election and almost every primary election since I have been able to vote.  As I am getting ready to talk with many politicians and others about the up and coming election I found out about the website http://www.myvote.wi.gov on this site I can go and enter a few things and up will pop a voter profile, including when I registered to vote, where I vote, a sample ballot, how to vote absentee and a vast wealth of other information.  I checked myvote.gov and myvote.mn.gov and sorry to say the federal government and the state of Minnesota do not offer this info by going to those websites, but if you live in Wisconsin you can have at your fingertips the ease of knowing, now.  For those of you in Minnesota I did find the link you need it is http://www.sos.state.mn.us/index.aspx?page=134 if you live elsewhere you can always google it.

No comments:

Post a Comment